Search Bar

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Cabaran 30 Hari Blogging: Siapa Saya?

Assalamualaikum dan hi!
Dear reader, 1st entry untuk cabaran 30 hari berblogging ini adalah “Siapa Saya”. So, I’m going to tell you short stories about myself.


  • My name is Zulaiha. I’m 24 years young old but forever 21.
  • Born on 21st January 1992.
  • I am the only daughter among my siblings and also the youngest one. Family is important to me.
  • Obsessed with color green.
  • Enthusiast of all things “Cats, Harry Potter and Movies” related.
  • I currently have 5 cats as pets.
  • I have an unhealthy obsession with Pizza. *Who doesn't love pizza? lol*
  • I prefer coffee over tea.
  • It's been almost 2 months since I started my blog. I started my blog in November 2016.
  • One of my life dreams is to see the Aurora.
  • I always expect the best to happen - An optimist all the way.

Till the, take care ;)